Monday, July 21, 2008

Relieved...

Freedom got us in for housing on Yongsan! I couldn't be happier. I've learned a lot up here in Uijeongbu, but it is time for change.

Cheyanne needs to go part time in daycare so she can keep learning and also for the interaction with other kids. Mommy needs her time to herself.. for sanity purposes As well as school.. LOL!

Once we get moved, I'll update. I'm not sure when it will be. The only date I have right now is 1 September.

Here's a couple newer pictures for you
Chey's swimming spot.

Wednesday Lunches :)Me trying to lure her with some pudding.
Lunch @ Tiffany's
Chey, Sydnee & Kyle

Telling Paige Brooke Happy Birthday.
.Wish we could've been there baby girl.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Stalking your blog. I like it, the little sign Chey made "I miss you..." for her friend choked me up. I miss so many back home, it freakin blows. I know the feeling girl. Love you and glad you are in my life right now. xoxo Will stalk you some later, lol.