Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year

Hello people. Back to Korea we are, and it's not the best return, although we are glad to be back in our own home, that's about it. LOL We had a wonderful time in the states. Me and Cheyanne got a really bad viral thing when we got back, so I've been off the computer for awhile now.

In the states, we got to see the kids, that was GREAT! Me and Rachel hung out and of course that was the shizzle, and it was also nice to see my sister and nephew. We had a really good time. I already miss all of them. But, I guess that's just one more sacrifice I can put on the table for being married to the military. Anyway, Here are lots of pictures from our visit.

Brenda and the kiddos

Me and Rachel with our Appletini's

At the Aquarium in Gatlinburg

Gatlinburg Aquarium

Naavah's 3rd Birthday

The girls at the cabin

Hot Tub Time

Carlos in front of the warm fireplace

Decorating the tree

Opening Presents at Rachels

Turkey day!

Chey thought it would be a good pose

Cheyanne on Christmas back at our house

Opening the few presents that santa had left lol

Freedom surprised me with a new camera.. woot!

Dixie Stampede, Pigeon Forge, TN

No comments: