Saturday, March 7, 2009

One year down, one to go...

We are down to our last and final year here in Korea. It's just the halfway mark, but DAMN it feels like an accomplishment. Right now Freedom is in the field for a month. I'm just doing my school and trying to pass the time. Fortunately, the company that I interviewed with a month ago, finally called me back! I'm excited. Even though it's not much pay, it's still better than nothing and will get me OUT OF THIS HOUSE!

We pulled Cheyanne out of gymnastics, she was getting ohhhhh, maybe 2 turns in an hour class to go through the "obstacles".. so now we might put her in something else. Maybe some TaeKwonDo.. or Swimming lessons. Ballet would be cool too. I want her to have options to do things, but different things, then that way the older she gets she'll know exactly what she wants to do.

Halfway through this term in school too. Visual basic is pretty tough stuff, but I'm actually excited and proud of myself when I do figure out a programming challenge. I'm maintaining a 4.0 GPA as of right now *knock on wood* so I hope it stays that way!

Here's some pictures for you guys.

Chey got a haircut:

Bored at home:

Riding in the car wears them out. They grow up so fast.....

Mine and Rach's Coach purses from Osan!

A tote I got from a fellow military spouse living in Okinawa. She has really good prices...

Yup..that be me.

16 LBS down baby. Finally... This gal was getting chunky!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!



Video I made for Freedom while he's in the field

1 comment:

私のブログ (My Blog) said...

난 아나로그 디바이스의 이름을 소개합니다
전 인도네시아에서 온 국가를 ..
여부를 한국에서 무엇입니까?
당신의 블로그를 방문하려면 행복해